RTB's 2017 New Triathlete Membership Offer
Welcome to Triathlon at Raise the Bar! You've likely found this page - or it was sent to you - because you're considering doing a triathlon for the first time. We'd like to offer a little help and information to make your road to a triathlon finish line a little less mysterious, less expensive, and more fun. RTB is offering a NEW Triathlete Membership in 2017.
Unsure about the RTB team? Learn More Here
The New Triathlon membership includes:
Total price: $119. (Value $195)
Remember that the benefits team members receive are pretty considerable and typically save more money than the price of the membership. See more of those savings Below.
Questions about RTB's team? Please feel free to contact our team manager Kathy Morrisson or Patty Swedberg to discuss if RTB is the right fit for you!
Any Restrictions to this Offer?
This membership is available to brand new adult triathletes! If you haven't raced in a triathlon before, we welcome you to take advantage of this special offer and join us.
How to save Lots of Money joining Raise the Bar's Triathlon Team
The typical active team member at Raise the Bar saves a bundle on the sport through the member benefits: Below are some examples
- Discount on RTB Training Programs
- Indoor Coached Swim Workouts ($3 savings per swim)
- Wednesday Night Swim Workouts ($25 savings per summer session)
- Race Fee Discounts
- RTB Events discounted $10 - 15%
- Other area events discounted to RTB members: (Seafair triathlon, BUDU events, others)
- Camp Discounts:
- 20-25% discount on Weekend or day Training Camps
- Northwest Tri & Bike Member Benefits
- 10% year-round discount on regularly-priced merchandise
- Access to team member deals that can include seasonal discounts of 20%-40% on bikes, wetsuits, electronics, clothing, food, etc. (discount amounts and availability are determined by Northwest Tri & Bike and their relationship with vendors)