Training with Power Clinic
We've all heard how helpful training and racing with power can be. Come join Jenn Edwards and Steve Barlow for a Saturday morning to learn how power can make you a faster athlete. The clinic includes a ride at the end to try out what you have learned. If you have power this will give you an opportunity to practice what you learn. If you do not have power, you are still welcome to ride and perhaps match up with someone that does have power.
1) Is training and racing with power everything it's made out to be? -- Here we talk about what power will and will not do for you. Some pros and cons.
2) Which power meter is right for you? -- What are the different types available. Hubs, cranks, crank-arms, pedals. Pros and cons of each type.
3) Ok, you bought the perfect power meter. Now what? -- Understanding power-speak -- FTP, what it is, how to find it, how often to re-check? -- How to incorporate power into your training plan
4) You've been training with power. What changes during a race? -- Pacing strategies -- More power-speak, Vi, IF, TSS totals for the ride, etc...
5) Hands on. We're all cyclists, let's go for an after-class ride and try out all the new things we learned!
Date: Saturday, March 5
Time: 8:30-10 AM
Location: Northwest Tri and Bike
Cost: $20 RTB Members/ $35 Non-Members
Power Meter not required.
Coaches: Jenn Edwards and Steve Barlow
20% off All Power Meters
All Power Meters ordered or purchased during the clinic will be 20% off.
Thanks Northwest Tri & Bike!