Q. Do I need to buy a new uniform this year?
A. We really, really would like everyone to race in a current race top in 2015. There are too many sponsor changes and it is really important to support our sponsors. As far as shorts, if you are wearing team shorts, we would like them also to be current 2015 uniform. If you wear plain black, then those are not in conflict. If you absolutely cannot purchase a race top, we will ask that you borrow from a team member or rent from our "rent a uni top" program. Though remember not all sizing will be available in that program.
Q. How do I know what size to get?
A. Starting on Feb. 25, you will be able to go to Northwest Tri and Bike and try on items from the Fit Kit (sample clothing). Take a piece of paper to write down what you choose as when you go online, there will be lots of options and it can be overwhelming and confusing. You can also use the sizing charts on the Voler site. Asking another member of similar size what they are purchasing or if you can try their 2014 uniform is also an option, though each year, there are some style changes. There are no refunds or exchanges (unless you can find someone on the team to exchange with). Fit Kit available Feb 25-March 8 ONLY
Q. What is the schedule?
A. The Fit Kit (samples of the clothing) will be at Northwest Tri and Bike to try on from February 25- March 8 (Check bike shop hours)
Clothing orders can be made anytime using the information below (see Welcome to the Voler Online Ordering System) and orders are due on MARCH 23.
Clothing is set to arrive to your individual home in the middle of May with shipping the week of May 11-15.
Q. Will there be another order?
A. We will do additional orders, but the clothing will take up to up to 4 weeks after that order closes to arrive. So if you have an early season race that you want a uniform for, order that in the first order and then if you would like to order some additional items, there will be a few other opportunities.
ORDER PROCESS BELOW!
Welcome to the Voler Online Ordering System
Raise the Bar has decided to use the Voler Custom Online Order System for collecting and processing your cycling apparel order. Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.
1. Click on this link to access your team order site: http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/7972
2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
Thank you for your order. If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send us an email at email@example.com.
Raise the Bar
Race reports, upcoming events, news, and more, from RTB.