Q. What is new this year with the uniforms?
A. Nothing! Well, there could be some logo changes but the design is staying the same! YIPPEE!
Q. Do I need to buy a new uniform this year?
A. Maybe? We would love for you to be up to date, so if you didn't purchase one last year, then this would be your chance to be in the current uniform. We ask at the minimum, that you have a current top. If you wear plain black shorts, then those are not in conflict. If you absolutely cannot purchase a race top, we will ask that you borrow from a team member or borrow from our lender tri top program. Though remember not all sizing will be available in that program.
Q. What should I know about this clothing?
New clothing options include: Running Shorts and a beanie style hat (tuke). Tri clothing is in two lines RS and RSE. The RSE tops and tri suits have the short sleeves and the RS are the tank style. There are no RSE Tri Shorts. If you order an RSE Tri Top and want matching tri shorts, purchase the RS Tri Shorts. There are two lines for bike clothing, the Evolution and the RS. The Evolution will be a bit looser fit then the RS. There are two jacket choices, an Evolution Windblock and a RS Thermal. The Windblock is a lighter weight jacket and the Thermal thicker, colder weather jacket.
Q. How do I know what size to get? FIT KIT is no longer available.
A. Sizing is always challenging. We will have sample items at Northwest Tri and Bike from March 3-11. Not all items in the store will be available to try on but they should help you determine sizing along with the size chart and details at the bottom of this page. Also there is no changes to sizing from 2017, so if you have items or know a team member with clothing, you can use that to help.
More help here: Sugoi Chamois, Fabrics and Fit Information
Q. What is the Fit Kit (sample clothing) schedule? FIT KIT is not longer available.
A. The Fit Kit (samples of the clothing) will be at Northwest Tri and Bike to try on. Fit Kit available March 3-11. Items missing in the Fit Kit- M/W Short Sleeve RS Team Jersey, W/M Long Sleeve Thermal Evolution Jersey, W Short Sleeve Evolution Jersey, M/W RS Thermal Jackets, M/W Evolution Windblock Jacket, W/M Short Sleeve Turbo Tee. Please use substitutions listed at bottom of email for the M RS Pro Short, W Evolution Short, W RS Pro Bib Short, M Evolution Bib Short and M Turbo Short.
Q. What are my shipping options?
A. You will have two options for shipping- either shipped to NWTB at no additional charge or ship to your home for a flat fee of $10. If you want the clothing shipped to your home, please select drop shipping from the shopping list with the clothing. If you have it shipped to NWTB, you will be responsible for pick up in a reasonable amount of time.
Q. Will there be another order?
A. We will do additional orders, but the clothing will take up to up to 6 weeks after that order closes to arrive. So if you have an early season race that you want a uniform for, order that in the first order and then if you would like to order some additional items, there will be a few other opportunities.
ORDER PROCESS BELOW!
1. Click on this link to go to the order site: https://www.sugoicustomorder.com/RaiseTheBar2018
2. You will see the store at this point, use the log on option on the right hand corner of the page before starting shopping. New users will need to click on New User to create your new User ID and Password. If you already have a username and password, click log in to put in your info.
3. Find the items you would like to purchase. Click either on the name of the item or the photo. Select gender, size and quantity and add to cart. If you would like to purchase more items then click continue shopping.
4.Make sure if you want the items shipped direct to your home that you select drop shipping from the clothing list. If you do not, the clothing will need to be picked up at NWTB when it arrives.
5. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline is displayed on the order homepage.
1. Size Chart
2. There will not be any RSE clothing to try on. We do have members that have RSE from last year, so if you have a question about sizing, reach out and I can help connect you. We also have members with jackets if you have questions about those.
3. RSE is pro-fit (more fitted), RS is semi-pro fit and Evolution is more of a relaxed fit. A pro-fit will be much tighter then a relaxed fit.
4. The Turbo short sleeves and singlets were approx 1 size larger and a relaxed jersey was 1-2 sizes larger then the tri tops (so you probably will order a size smaller then a tri top).
5. Men's RS Pro-Short- use the Men's RS Pro Bib shorts for sizing
6. Women's Evolution Short- use the Women's Evolution Bib shorts for sizing
7. Women's RS Pro Bib Short- use the Women's RS Pro Short for sizing
8. Men's Evolution Bib Short- use the Men's Evolution Short for sizing
9. Men's Turbo Short- use the men's 5" for sizing
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Raise the Bar
Race reports, upcoming events, news, and more, from RTB.