Power Meter Starter Package
Are you ready to turn your power meter into your ticket to exceptional gains on the bike this year? Maybe you've been hearing about "pain caves" and "FTPs" but would like some skilled instruction on just how to put it all to good use? The Power Meter Starter Package is an excellent choice for an athlete who owns a power meter and would benefit from guidance on how to make the best use of their investment.
- 60' telephone consultation to include:
* Instruction on connecting the power meter to the athlete's sport watch, cycling computer or home computer as appropriate.
* Instruction on how to get started gathering data cycling indoors and out.
* Instruction on how to conduct a functional threshold test.
* Introduction to online resources for testing and training plans.
-Coach will use athlete administered functional threshold test outcomes to put together results, zones and strategies to be presented to the athlete.
- 30' of time providing follow up instruction to include:
* Review of functional threshold test results.
* Setting training zones.
* Strategies for self-directed season planning and training.
- Subsequent conversations that run over the allotted time will be billed at a rate of $1/minute. Suggested topics that can be followed up on include input on their current training, managing their bike training across a season, training plan resources, assessment of opportunities, power race execution etc.
- Cycling power meter.
- Indoor trainer or access to perform a functional threshold test safely outdoors.
- Data Gathering Device such as a watch or cycling computer
Coaches: Jenn Edwards and Steve Barlow
Cost: RTB Members $139 and Non-RTB Members $180
By appointment only. Use Power Meter Starter Package Contact Form to start process.
Payment: Coaches will direct you to payment once an appointment is scheduled.